Saturday, April 3, 2010

WHO IS THIS ANGEL? IS IT JESUS?

Revelation 1
1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his ANGEL unto his servant John:

Revelation 22:
8And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the ANGEL which shewed me these things.
9Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God.

COMMENT: THIS ANGEL ISN’T JESUS, AS SHOWN IN THE SCRIPTURE BELOW:

Revelation: 22:
16 I JESUS HAVE SENT MINE ANGEL to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

No comments:

Post a Comment